The Best Jewelry Insurance is a Good Appraisal
At Anne Dale’s we offer an insurance claim service for the replacement of any jewelry claim. The knowledgeable Anne Dale staff will contact your insurance adjuster with the specific details of your jewelry loss.
~ Estate Jewelry Appraisals
~ Insurance Appraisals
~ Before you Buy Consultations
~ Private In-Home or Bank Vault On-Location Evaluations
The best way to protect jewelry is jewelry insurance. Our coverage is designed to provide extensive protection for your jewelry. And extraordinary flexibility should anything ever happen to it.
Gemshield Jewelry Insurance offers:
- Comprehensive, Worldwide Coverage
- With GemShield’s “all risk” coverage, your jewelry is protected from almost every imaginable risk, anywhere in the world
- Personalized Claims Settlement
- If your jewelry is lost, stolen, or damaged, work with the jeweler of your choice to repair or replace it. Or, if you prefer, use our network of jewelers for a completely personalized experience.
- Automatic Coverage for New Jewelry
- Any new jewelry you purchase while insured through GemShield receives limited coverage for up to 30 days. And it can be easily added to your policy for full coverage.
- Repair or Replacement of Like Kind & Quality
- Repair or replace your jewelry to the same state it was before being damaged, lost, or stolen. Repair or replace brand name jewelry with the same brand name, not a cheaper substitute.
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group, since 1913 the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry, offer our customers valuable information about helping to protect your purchase.
Jewelers Mutual offers:
- Worldwide coverage against loss, theft, damage, and mysterious disappearance that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties
- Flexibility to work with the jeweler of your choice in the event of a claim
- Repair or replacement with same kind and quality should your piece ever need it
- Protects against loose stones while they are set by your jeweler
- Affordable rates and flexible deductible options
- Certified (GIA) gemologists on staff whose passion and specialty is jewelry